COVID 19 Update

Due to the Level 4 COVID mandates, we will not be running any further sessions until we can get an update from St Bernard’s. We have cancelled the Saturday and Monday sessions and we are waiting to see how likely we will be able to run at level 3.

We will update you as soon as we hear of any new developments that the school provides.

Stay safe.