Covid Level 2

Unfortunately with the government announcing the move to level 2 there have been some changes made for the fencing club.

Presidents Cup

Presidents cup has been postponed to a further date. Unfortunately, we currently don’t know when this competition is going to take place but please keep checking your emails and the website for further updates in regards to this event.


Training will continue as usual but with some caveats:

  • Saturday the 15/8 will be on as usual, ignore previous messages regarding its cancellation
  • We require all members & parents attending training sessions to sign in
  • Please ensure that if you are feeling unwell that you DO NOT COME TO TRAINING

Closing Comments

Keep calm, stay safe and we look forward to seeing you at training this week.