We are pleased to announce that we have secured a bigger venue to better facilitate the over-crowded 7-9pm classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Beginning 7th November 2017 (next week), these two sessions will take place at Treadwell Street Hall, Treadwell Street, Naenae. See the map below. Please note that all other classes will still be held at Fraser Park Grandstand at normal times.
- Tell everyone, as we do not have email addresses for all club members, and we don’t want anyone to miss this message.
- If you haven’t already, subscribe for email updates on the right hand panel of the website. Changes and cancellations are posted on the website, and are sent straight to your inbox.
- Take all your equipment home with you, so that you can bring it to the new premises on Tuesday next week.
- We will make arrangements to issue loan gear where possible, but we will be asking that you pay a deposit for this. We will work towards all Tuesday and Thursday fencers being self-sufficient for equipment.
- We need parents to collect the hall key from Naenae Pool, and supervise until Robert arrives from Fraser Park, and help to transport scoring equipment between venues. Volunteers are what makes this club a success, so please let us know if you can help.
Please send us an email at email@example.com so that we have a record of who has received this notice.
A big thanks to Bea for all her effort in securing this fantastic new venue for the club!